Ethos is an Australia-based company providing best practice outsourced solutions for managing employee wellness and engagement initiatives.
Work-Life-ConnectTM (WLC) is the flagship program which supports organizations in fostering engaging cultures that actively promote positive health, wellbeing and social values amongst staff. Built around a white-labeled web application, the Work-Life-Connect solution incorporates a range of online and offline mechanisms to engage with staff, maintain control over company culture and streamline the coordination of health-promoting and social activities.
With a strong focus on continuous reporting, Ethos can demonstrate enhanced business KPIs and positive ROI to its customers.
Harrier developed a MVC based platform having following features.
- Integration with Withings API to collect measurement and activity data.
- Automated real time group average calculations.
- Three different user roles having access to different work areas.
- Ability to System Admin to switch to organization location specific view.
- Automated data pulling from Withings.
- Complex real time group calculations and averages.
- Provision to admin to associate Users to different locations and interest areas and accordingly publish information material to targeted users.
- Integration of Withings API was one of the major challenges. Withings API uses oAuth v1 for request signing with hmac-sha1 hashing algorithm.
- Organization location specific view to System Admin.